Administration department is backbone of an organization. An effective administrator is an asset to an organization. He or she is the link between an organization’s various departments and ensures the smooth flow of information from one part to the other. Thus, without an effective administration, an organization would not run professionally and smoothly.
SkillsPlus Administrative Office Procedures course helps you understand how an Administrative Office Procedure binder demonstrates professionalism and efficiency in an organization or office setting. It is also a marvellous instrument for quick reference and utilization.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand why your office needs administrative procedures
- Develop and identifying procedures to include
- Know how to organise desk and office material for higher efficiency and effectiveness
- Apply effective planning skills
- Know how to use tools for effective planning and organising
- Organize a binder and know what to include and how to organise it
- Organise: e-mail, paperwork and projects
- Telephone etiquette
- Understand succession planning
- E-mail etiquette: Know how to write in a professional way
- Create meeting arrangements and develop confidence to take minutes of meeting
- Enhance time and stress management skills
Who is this course for?
Professionals in charge of office procedures, secretaries, receptions and office administrators
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Case studies & Practical activities
- Role plays
- Video recording/play back
- Individual test & Individual action plan