IQ, EQ now CQ? As globalization has rendered the business environment more complex, dynamic, and competitive, the ability to function effectively in different cultural contexts, called Cultural Intelligence (CQ), has never been more important for organizations.
Cultural intelligence also plays a huge role in determining cooperation among people from various corporate cultures, traditions, nationalities, disciplines, functions, and cultures. Bridging cultural differences can make or break your business.
SkillsPlus Cultural Intelligence course will help you explore how our negative reactions to others can be because of value systems, projection, transference, personality types, societal differences in behaviour, cultural norms and conditioning. So, here is an opportunity to boost the cultural intelligence of your team.
What will you learn in this course?
- Gain In-depth cultural awareness and understanding of the impact of cultural differences; Understand the macro view of culture
- Overcoming cultural challenges faced in multicultural workplaces; The four layers of culture model
- Apply Practical tools to reduce cross-cultural misunderstanding and encourage positive cross-cultural working relationships
- Know the right way to go about conversation, holding business meetings, negotiating, etiquette etc…
- Business etiquette across cultures
- Increase cross cultural awareness and sensitivity, allowing you to decode the cultural variables influencing attitudes, values and behaviours of counterparts from different cultures
- Understand your own communication and collaboration style and adjust it to different cultures
- Learn how to profile and analyse behaviour of people, work across boundaries and manage cross cultural conflict/misunderstanding
- Rules of communicating across cultures; opportunity to enhance cultural sensitivity and competence
- Know how to build strong and lasting relationships with people from other cultures
- Enhance your organisation’s reputation when doing business in other countries or working in a cross-cultural team
- The ability to plan and adapt your business strategy and communication style considering the cross-cultural differences in each business situation
- Do’s and don’ts of KSA, UAE, Middle Eastern, Eastern and Western Cultures
Who is this course for?
- Professionals who work in an international environment; Management and staff working across cultures; Professionals involved in multinational projects and programmes
- Organisations that are expanding operations beyond national borders
- Employees communicating increasingly with colleagues in other countries, either face-to-face or virtually
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Individual test
- Case studies
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play bac