Business management is more than simply telling employees what to do. While managers are not necessarily the most important people in the organization, their work is critical to helping everyone else work together. If you want to be a manager, you must nurture and develop qualities of courageousness, decisiveness, trustworthiness and self-confidence. Management also needs focus and skills. To be a successful manager, one has to realise the importance of management skills.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand the required skills for successful management
- Improve planning, organising and executing tasks to become more effective
- Learn technique for a better time and stress management
- Know how to delegate and when to delegate
- Know how to motivate employees
- Understand different managerial styles
- Discover your own managerial style
- Prepare managers to inspire and lead people
- Improve communication and relationship between managers and employees
- Work on developing trust
- Developing high performing teams
- Improve creativity, problem solving and decision making
- Get introduced to different tools and techniques to improve managerial skills
- Learn how to coach employees and develop them
Who should attend?
Managers, team leaders, directors, executives.
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Individual test
- Case studies
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play back
- Individual action plans