Personal assistants (PAs) and executive assistants (EAs) are at the heart of the organisations, working side-by-side with chief executives and leaders, playing a key role in supporting decisions. Being a Personal Assistant is not easy. Levels of efficiency and pro-activity must be extremely high, and a PA must be able to adapt to how the boss works.
SkillsPlus Essential PA course will make you knowledgeable and efficient in your job. This course will give you the opportunity to take a step forward in your career and gain the desired employment.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand the role of a PA, secretary or assistant and the skills needed to fulfil the role.
- Examine the communication skills that will help convey the information in an effective manner across the organisation.
- Explore the different working and management styles and develop ability to quickly adjust to those.
- Improve your diary management, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Learn how to use different tools for business documentation.
- Apply seven C’s of communication in verbal and written process.
- Improve business writing skills and e-mail etiquette.
- Increase ability to write in high standard of written communication: meeting agenda.
- Improve problem solving, negotiation and decision-making skills in challenging times.
- Increase ability to handle difficult stakeholders over the phone.
- Know how to work effectively with the boss, colleagues, and stakeholders.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those already working as a PA or Secretary, or for those hoping to work as a PA or secretary, executive and personal secretaries, personal assistants, senior clerks, senior administrators, and others with the potential to become office managers.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Case studies & Practical activities
- Role plays
- Video recording/play back
- Individual test & Individual action plan