Mastering the skills of public speaking can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career. This workshop will give you some valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and how to deliver your presentation with power.
SkillsPlus Presentation skills training will improve participants’ public speaking skills and knowledge. The training includes effective presentation techniques to enable delegates to present professionally and confidently, as well as engage well with the audience. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to make three short presentations and will receive feedback on their current presentation style, as well as ideas to enhance their deliver.
What will you learn in this course?
- Identify and apply characteristics of a powerful presentation and develop ability to deliver effective and engaging speech
- Start: identify your audience and apply techniques to grab the audience’s attention from the beginning by having powerful introduction and selecting the most suitable delivery methodology
- Non-verbal communication: Master powerful and effective non-verbal communication techniques and use posture and movement to give additional impact to verbal messages
- Adjust the pitch, pace and tone of voice to gain and retain audience’s interest and reinforce the presentation messages when speaking in public
- Use the supporting material to reach the maximum impact: visual aids, most powerful words, engagement techniques and interaction methods
- Know how to handle challenging individuals and situations when presenting
- Learn the techniques to overcome nervousness and fear of public speaking
- Gain a full control over time and know how and when to finish presentation for maximum impact
Who is this course for?
Professionals who want to improve their presentation skills by presenting with confidence, presence, and style. The course is perfect for those with or without experience of presenting, who want to improve their communication delivery style and the impact of their business presentations.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Case studies & Practical activities
- Role plays
- Video recording/play back
- Individual test & Individual action plan