Selling skills have become more important and more relevant today than ever before. We live in a world that is filled with competition. There are so many businesses fighting for the same dirham – competition is here to stay and it will only keep increasing. Being able to sell effectively is a fantastic point of difference for any business, simply because sales skills are generally shocking and getting worse.
SkillsPlus training course provides you, or your team, with the skills to increase their sales by asking better questions, gaining loyal repeat customers, understanding common body language, overcoming common sales objections, finding referral opportunities and growing the business with professionalism and enthusiasm and more.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mindset to sell
- Interpret prospect needs by conducting a needs analysis
- Understand the principles of selling and practice the key skills involved
- Understand the four major behavioural styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type
- Learn the difference between needs and wants and learn how to tackle those
- Master active listening techniques to better connect with and understand clients
- Manage the sales process by understanding where the sale is and how to keep the momentum moving forward
- Differentiate between features, advantages, and benefits and know how to apply those each in each situation
- Know how to connect with customers from the beginning, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets
- Set goals that motivates customers (logical and emotional) to buy or continue to use a product/service
- Improve negotiation skills and master highly effective closing techniques
- Gain commitment from customers when closing the customer conversation
Who is this course for?
Ideal for anyone to a sales role, or who has experience and wants further training and would like to understand more about the sales process and develop their selling skills. To sharpen the skills of even experienced sales representatives, enabling them to take advantage of sales opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Case studies & Practical activities
- Role plays
- Video recording/play back
- Individual test & Individual action plans