In today’s workplace, competency has become the buzzword, and every organisation is hunting for a competent workforce that will drive it towards a progressive future. A training needs assessment is the only way to verify and validate the need, focus, scope, and target group for a training program. We can rightly presume, with a proper analysis and implementation, (which go hand in hand) we can make every employee happy and highly productive. Training need analysis examines the gap in performance from theory to its current state.
What will you learn in this course?
- Prepare a plan for the identification of current and future training needs
- How to apply the TNA in the work environment
- Select and use information-gathering techniques effectively
- Three levels of the TNA that every organisation needs to obtain
- Ability to ask questions that will give you meaningful information
- Ability to identify current and future needs of the organisation
- Produce a training plan showing solutions, priorities and benefit projections
- Functional, job and task analysis
- Use a structured framework for the development and production of an outline plan to show the proposed training solution
- Apply and analyse the strategy and information to prioritise training needs
- Produce a training plan showing solutions, priorities and benefit projection
Who is this course for?
All managers or supervisors, whether in an hr or line management role, who want an understanding of the purpose and principles of training needs analysis that will form the basis of an ongoing development process for their staff.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Case studies & Practical activities
- Role plays
- Video recording/play back
- Individual test & Individual action plan