Many full-time employees spend more of their hours with co-workers than they do with their spouses and families. As such, it is important to allow employees the opportunity to build quality relationships with their co-workers. This can be accomplished through the organization of informal get-togethers away from work, as well as by encouraging employee interaction. There are many benefits that can be reaped by companies who allow and foster good relationships in the workplace.
What will you learn in this course?
- Describe the importance of effective work relationships
- Demonstrate professionalism through your behaviour
- Identify the interdependencies between you and your colleagues
- Learn how to build good work relationships
- Enhance ability to work with different personalities
- Take a strategic approach to relationship management
- Create rapport with your colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Prevent conflict souring relationships in teams and with customers
- Actively make your professional relationships positive and constructive
- Handle difficult situations assertively and professionally
- Develop collaborative working relationships that achieve results
- Identify your personal strengths and blind sports revealed through Johari Window and EI self-assessments
- Understand how team members perform under pressure
- Gain effective strategies for removing misunderstandings in communication process
- Developing action plan and commitment
Who is this course for?
Professionals desiring to improve working relationships and maximize cooperation and productivity.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Individual test
- Case studies
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play back
- Individual action plans