In the world of business, being complacent will get you in last place. Organisations who act upon the opportunities and possibilities for change through innovation in the current unstable business environment will not only survive; they will successfully compete and even flourish in the face of the range of emerging adverse and fluctuating business and economic conditions.
SkillsPlus Creativity and Innovation training course will provide you with a range of tools and methods to enhance your creative and business thinking and innovation. It will introduce you to the world of innovation. We help you see how people think and how you can do to flourish their ability to be more innovative.
What will you learn in this course?
- Define, explore, develop and demonstrate your own creativity and analyse your potential strengths
- Enhance employee involvement and motivation in your organization and improve cross-functional relationships with application of creativity and innovation
- Define and differentiate between creativity and innovation
- Exercise and understand creative thinking methodologies to produce ideas and solutions into an organisation
- Eliminate barriers of creativity and explore new techniques for sustaining enthusiasm for new initiatives
- Understand how to turn creativity into an action and increase customer’s satisfaction that will lead to ROI
- Convert existing problems into opportunities for growth and use ‘GROWTH’ mindset to deliver effective and efficient innovative ways for resolving challenges
- Apply the problem-solving methods and tools to generate ideas for improving areas of their own work
- Know how to use different online tools to develop creativity and innovation
- Improve morale, group performance and cooperation by using creative and design thinking with the team members
Who is this course for?
Supervisors, managers, team and project leaders, and all individuals who need to adopt a more creative approach in life or at work, whether to solve problems, come up with new initiatives, initiate and introduce changes, or deal with personal or organizational issues in non-conventional ways. All individuals who are interested in enhancing creativity in their workplace
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Case studies & Practical activities
- Role plays
- Video recording/play back
- Individual test & Individual action plans