Human resource team plays a strategic role in managing people and the workplace culture and environment. If effective, it can contribute greatly to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of its goals and objectives. Without a proper functioning human resource department, a company would fail to achieve a high level of efficiency and workforce management. Human resources play an essential role in developing a company’s strategy as well as handling the employee-centered activities of an organization.
What will you learn in this course?
- Learn the latest trends and issues in Human Resource field
- Describe HR Professionalism and demonstrate an understanding of its importance to people and organisations
- Describe the role of HR in supporting an organisation in meeting its strategy and objectives: Aligning HRM and organisational strategy
- Demonstrate understanding of performance management and how to get the best out of people
- Learn best practices to select candidates and conduct interviews
- Know how to conduct competency-based interviewing skills
- Apply principles of workforce planning, including recruitment and retention
- Understand and apply the process of training needs analysis
- Learn best practices for performance appraisals
- Maintain employee’s overall satisfaction in challenging times and learn how to handle difficult conversations
- Handle employees’ complaints, grievances, and turnover
- Differentiate and assign employees to coaching, mentoring, training or counselling program
- Learn how how to write effective policies and procedures
- Making a robust action plan for an organisation development
Who is this course for?
Human resource personnel directly and indirectly involved into planning process of the company, recruitment, interviewing and selecting, maintaining employee records, dealing with compensations, difficult people, appraisals and any other HR function. Anyone who wishes to gain knowledge and skills about the human resources functions and how to apply them effectively in his/her department.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Case studies & Practical activities
- Role plays
- Video recording/play back
- Individual test & Individual action plan