Emotional intelligence is a skill. And like any other skill, you can get better at it with training and practice. It allows you to read the style of individuals and adjust your communications accordingly. It helps you build stronger relationships, succeed at work, and achieve your career and personal goals.
In this workshop, attendees will learn to develop and implement these competencies to enhance their relationships in work and life by increasing their understanding of social and emotional behaviours and learning how to adapt and manage their responses to particular situations.
What will you learn in this course?
- Understand how Emotional Quotient “EQ” can improve interpersonal and intra-personal skills, adaptability, stress management and general mood
- Define emotional intelligence (EI)
- Understand the four dimensions of EI: Self-awareness, self-management, social-awareness, and relationship management
- Learn how to relate emotional intelligence and use the concepts and techniques in the workplace
- Understand criticality of emotional intelligence in work, life and relationships
- Apply EI skills to maximize personal influence at the professional and social levels
- Recognise emotions in others, respond to those emotions to inspire high performance
- Develop an awareness of the BarOn EQ-i model, used to measure emotional intelligence
- Develop self-awareness and self-management
- Explore ways to advance personal emotional intelligence
- Recognise emotions in others, responding to those emotions in order to inspire high performance
- Positively reframe our perspective of people and situations in order to operate and adapt more positively
Who is this course for?
Managers, business professionals and individuals who have decided to learn and develop their emotional intelligence competencies to enhance as well as manage their relationships.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Individual test
- Case studies
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play back
- Individual action plans