A great way for managers at all levels to improve their capabilities, inspire their teams and achieve outstanding business results is through leadership skills training. Successful leaders can transform organizations, enhance value creation, create efficiencies and engage their employees to deliver better results.
This leadership skills course helps leaders in middle to senior roles channel their focus, effort, and style of leadership to achieve a shared business vision.
In addition, leaders will identify where and how they can extend their influence and value to create maximum business results.
What will you learn in this course?
- Convey your vision in an engaging manner to those with a different style of communication
- Understand what makes a good leader
- Develop an awareness of your leadership edge and executive brand
- Understand how your can exercise leadership to enhance team diversity and improve individual and collective team performance
- Gain the executive skills necessary to empower others, project brand value and influence others cross-fictionally without authority
- Gain the knowledge, understanding and skills to be able to confidently have difficult conversation that improve performance, hold others to account and create more ownership
- Develop the skills to be able to exercise leadership through interaction, discussion and through others
- Gain insight and clarity in relation to your individual leadership purpose
- Understand the difference between a leader and a manager
- Utilize techniques that can create higher employee engagement and performance levels
Who is this course for?
Individuals eager to improve their career, executives, directors, team leaders and managers seeking superior communication skills training to strengthen their leadership abilities and help them achieve greater success at all levels of their organisation.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Individual test
- Case studies
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play back
- Individual action plans