Change is inevitable. Change can mean progress, improvement, growth. A lack of change, on the other hand, can mean stagnation. Change management deeply engages staff, supervisors, managers and leadership across the organisation at all levels of the organisation resulting in achieving project objectives and the realisation of desired outcomes. Change management is indeed the ‘X Factor’ in successful and sustainable transformation.
Change Management training course is your roadmap and playbook of techniques, skills and methods – enabling you to successfully transition individuals, teams and organizations from the current as-is state to desired high-performing future states.
What will you learn in this course?
- Assess your current level of change management skills and develop ability to anticipate and respond positively to change
- Identify the levels, the misconceptions and benefits of change
- Understand “Kubler-Ross change curve” and “Five steps of successful change management” model and know how to apply it on the individual level
- Identify key stakeholders and define their roles, align and prioritise stakeholder requirements to business and organisational objectives
- Enhance ability to manage stakeholder expectations, including quality and performance expectations
- Understand your own influencing styles and the impact you have on others
- Recognise the need to adapt your style to different personality types
- Influence without authority and gain commitment from others
- Improve influencing skills by using “9 influencing techniques”
- Develop a practical plan for applying new skills in the frame of your day-to-day job
Who is this course for?
Professionals who thrive to succeed in challenging business environments.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Individual tests
- Case studies
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play back
- Individual action plans