In today’s knowledge economy, most of our jobs involve interacting with others that are not even in the same line of profession. The need for effective teamwork is critical for any business. The ability to simultaneously perform as an individual and together with your colleagues or employees in effective teamwork is key to attaining growth and success.
In every aspect of a business, the diverse skills of teams are needed for reaching success. Make use of every opportunity you have to engage in teamwork, so you develop effective communication skills.
What will you learn in this course?
- Recognize the traits of positive and resilient organizations
- Evaluate the level of teamwork in your organization
- Reinforce positive values that promote unity and cooperation.
- Understand the complexities of group dynamics and interactions
- Develop skills in leadership, problem-solving, conflict management, and other critical group dynamics
- Develop ability to assess team effectiveness and success
- Enhance listening skills
- Apply best practices to know how to focus on organizational goals, mission, vision, values and timelines
- Develop a trusting team with clear goals, guidelines, expectations, and encouragement
Who is this course for?
All levels of professionals eager to improve their relationships in the team, increase motivation and understanding and reach desired goal.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play back
- Individual action plans