Visions and goals are achieved when tasks are understood, priorities are established, and deadlines are properly set. This course is designed to help participants develop the right capabilities to manage tasks, evaluate and establish the right priorities, and schedule activities based on clearly established deadlines. The course covers different methods and techniques to encourage task ownership while coordinating with other team members. It also covers how to influence those around us by properly setting expectations and seeing tasks through to successful completion.
What will you learn in this course?
- Recognize and overcome barriers to successful time and project management
- Apply time management strategies when everything is top priority
- Go on an ‘interruption diet’ with your team so you can get more work done
- Learn the skills to avoid key pitfalls of burnout through the implementation of stress management techniques
- Know how to stay organised and focused to get more done with less effort; prioritise objectives and goals
- Communicate, justify and persuade others when changing project task assignments
- Apply time & stress management techniques and tools to successfully deliver projects on time
- Improve task outcomes when working in groups and teams and increase engagement and ownership
- Incorporate continuous improvement to agile projects through process analysis and process tailoring
Who is this course for?
Project management leaders and professional who are part of the organisations that are looking for the most effective and efficient ways to reach success within the teams.
- Face to face or webinar
- Group discussions
- Individual and team activities
- Individual test
- Case studies
- Practical activities
- Role plays
- Small projects
- Video recording/play back
- Individual action plan